Glass Bubble Vases
- GFC120/09Short Stem H-9" Open-6.5" Slant Cut Terrarium Bubble Vase, Pack of 6 pcs$13.60 ea for Wholesale$81.60
- GBB002Glass Bubble Fish Bowl H-4.5" Body D-6" Terrarium Bowl (Multiple Packing)$5.20 ea for Wholesale$37.20
- VAR-GBB00Glass Bubble Fish Bowl H-4.5"/6"/8" Terrarium Bowl, Pack of 6 pcs3 Sizes to ChooseAs low as $37.20
- GBB0036 pcs Glass Bubble Bowl H-6" Body D-8" Terrarium Bowl$9.90 ea for Wholesale$59.40
- GBB0046 pcs Glass Bubble Bowl H-8" Body D-10" Terrarium Bowl$14.50 ea for Wholesale$87.00
- GBB105Glass Bubble Bowl H-10" Body D-12" Large Bowl (Multiple Packing)$23.50 ea for Wholesale$39.99
- GBB106Glass Bubble Bowl H-11" Body D-14" Large Fish Bowl (Multiple Packing)$32.50 ea for Wholesale$50.00
- GBB107Glass Bubble Bowl H-12" Body D-16" Large Fish Bowl (Multiple Packing)$49.90 ea for Wholesale$72.00
- GCU064Glass Slant Cut Bowl. H-9" D-10" Tilted Bowl Terrarium (Multiple Packing)$16.80 ea for Wholesale$42.00
- GCU062Glass Slant Cut Bowl. H-6.25" D-6.75" Tilted Bowl Terrarium (Multiple Packing)$9.90 ea for Wholesale$47.96
- GCU220/07Slant Cut Bubble H-8.5" D-4.5" Terrarium Bowls with Wood Base, Pack of 6 pcs$12.90 ea for Wholesale$77.40
When it comes to great modern decorating, glass bubble bowls are wonderful if not obvious choices, especially if you're looking for a non-traditional glass vase or for something to customize into a glass terrarium. As the name suggests, the glass curves into a bubble-like sphere with an opening at the top. Whether you’re going for playful or dramatic, creating bubble bowl centerpieces with these round glass vases is easy when paired with your favorite items. You can brighten up a room by filling the glass bowl with colorful stones, vase fillers, or fresh flowers. The encompassing glass of the bubble vase makes it great as floating candle holders or pillar candle holders. You could also gather a collection of round bowl glass bubble vases to set up a candy buffet or to display novelty items. Each glass bowl can make a great glass terrarium for all kinds of plants: drought-tolerant plants like succulents and cacti, or submersible freshwater plants like marimo moss balls and java ferns. Best of all, bubble bowls are a classic choice for keeping live fish!
Whether you’re looking for a terrarium bowl, a dramatic bubble bowl centerpiece, or a traditional fish bowl, you won’t find a better choice than out glass bubble vases! Browse our available selection to find the one that’s perfect for you.
Blogs about our Bubble Bowl Glass Vases and Glass Terrarium
The bubble bowl glass terrarium pod vase is a favorite planter for growing succulents, cacti, and other water efficient plants. To learn more, check out our blog posts about the Bubble Bowl Glass Vases and Bubble Bowl Glass Terrairum:
Subscribe to our newsletters and stay up to date on the latest info on Bubble Bowl Glass Vases!