- You will receive your order's tracking number via email after the shipment is created.
Where do We Ship to
- Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO addresses (may take an additional 7-14 days)
- Shipping is not available to PO Box Addresses.
- International Orders: If you are located outside the US, please contact us at 888-980-9698.
- Non-Contiguous U.S. State or Territory: in Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands—additional fees or shipping restrictions may apply
When are Items Shipped
- Orders are shipped out on Mondays-Fridays during business hours by reliable carriers.
- Orders are normally shipped out by the next business day after payments are received.
- We reserve the right to refuse shipping any unpaid orders.
Shipping by Truck / Freight
If your order has a shipping cost of over $180, we will likely choose to ship your order by freight. This shipping method helps to prevent damage to your shipment. If we choose to ship your order by freight, you will be notified by email and phone. Switching to freight will not add to the shipping cost, but services such as inside delivery and lift gate charges are not included in the shipping cost.
If your order(s) is shipped by truck/freight, there are a few things you need to know before your shipment can be delivered:
- If we decide to ship by truck, we will call you to confirm the details. Please make sure your phone and/or email on the order is accurate and reachable.
- The truck driver will call you 2 days before delivery, so make sure someone will be available to answer the phone.
- Make sure that someone will be present at the shipping location to sign for the shipment when it arrives.
- Trucker drivers are only responsible for driving to the shipping address. Customers are responsible for unloading the shipment. Extra charges will be incurred if services such as inside delivery or lift gate are requested. If additional services are needed, please contact us by phone or email (888-980-9698 or email@example.com) for more information.
Shipping Options: Regular Ground and Expedited 2-Day
Vase Market offers regular ground shipping by default. Order processing, shipping, and delivery time will depend on the size of your order and your shipping location. Please see the Estimated Delivery Time chart at the top of the page for more information.
We do not recommend expedited or 2-day delivery at this time. Many of our products are made of heavy, fragile materials. Expedited shipping is costly and puts these items at HIGH RISK of damage during transit. However, if you still need to upgrade the shipping method for urgent orders, please see the Expedited Shipping procedure below.
Expedited Shipping or 2-Day Delivery Procedure
The only way to receive an order by expedited delivery is for the customer to purchase their own shipping label(s) from their choice of carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). Vase Market will provide package weight and dimensions and will accept all shipping labels provided by customers.
- Step 1. Select your items and add them to your cart.
- Step 2. When viewing your cart, please select “Southern California Customer Local Pickup”, click “update total”, and complete the check-out process. You will not actually be picking-up the order. This simply ensures that you will not be charged additional shipping costs.
- Step 3. Notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (888-980-9698) that you have placed an order for local pick-up, but would like to offer expedited shipping label(s) for your purchase. Our customer representative will measure the packages and get back to you by phone and/or email within 2 hours to provide you with the weight and dimensions of each parcel.
- Step 4. Once you have the weight and dimensions of each package, you can generate the labels online and email the label(s) to (email@example.com. Please include your name and order number in the email.
- Step 5. Schedule a pick-up time. For all expedited orders, Vase Market is guaranteed to ship out within 24 hours. To ensure that your packages are shipped out in time, you must speak to our representative to decide on a specific time for the shipment to be sent out. Once you are given a time, you must contact your carrier and schedule for the carrier to pick-up your shipment from the Vase Market warehouse per the agreed date and time.
^Back to Top^